- 1. The improvement of computer hardware theory is summarized by which law.?
C.Moore’s First Law
Answer & Explanation
Answer: Option CExplanation:
Moore’s First Law
- 2. Which of the following does not describe one or more characteristics of a computer?
D.Program modification at execution
- 3. The CPU (Central Processing Unit) consists of:
A.Input, output and processing storage
B.Control unit, primary storage and secondary storage
C.Control unit, arithmetic – logic unit, and primary storage
D.input, processing and storage
- 4. Which of the following is not true of immediate processing?
A.It is often used in real-time applications
B.It can occur with either sequential
C.It can be used” in an airline – reservation system
D.Transactions are processed shortly after a real – world event occurs
- 5. The ascending order of a data hierarchy is:
A.Bit – byte – record – file – database
B.Byte – bit – field – record – database
C.Byte – bit – record – file – field – database
D.Bit – byte – field – record – file – database