2Aug

So, here's the low-down folks, on the unfortunate airplane mishap in Calicut today. Now, don't jump off your seats, but the primary cause of this crash was a bout of really bad weather. I mean, rain was coming down harder than my mom's criticism during family dinners! Add to that, the runway at Calicut is a tabletop one, which is as tricky to land on as it is for me to keep my diet on track. Bottom line, poor visibility and slippery conditions, a stinging combo, led to this unfortunate crash. And that's the story, straight from the horse's mouth!

1Aug

Alright folks, we're diving head-first into the highly debated topic of the fairest Hindi/English news channel on Indian TV - and boy, it's trickier than trying to eat spaghetti with a straw! With countless channels churning out news faster than a popcorn machine, it's a jungle out there. But if we're going for the 'Goldilocks' of news channels - not too biased, not too sensational, just right - then NDTV stands out amidst the cacophony. They've got the perfect blend of English and Hindi, like your favorite masala chai, and strike a balance between being informative and entertaining. So, next time you're channel surfing, give NDTV a shot - it might just be your new favorite news rendezvous!

26Jul

Living in India as an American is an extraordinary blend of vibrant culture, rich history, and warm-hearted people. It's quite a shift from the Western lifestyle, with a unique pace of life and a profound sense of spirituality. The food is incredibly diverse and flavorful, but can be a challenge to those unfamiliar with spicy cuisine. Traffic can be chaotic, and the climate varies greatly across the country. Despite the cultural shock, the welcoming nature of the Indian people makes the transition smoother.

25Jul

The Indian government plans to secure all gaps in the country's border fences by 2022. This initiative aims to ensure national security, control illegal cross-border activities, and maintain peace along the borders. The government is employing advanced technologies and surveillance systems to make the borders impervious. It's a mammoth task considering India's vast and varied terrain, but the government seems committed to the cause. Let's hope this step will bring a significant drop in border-related issues, enhancing the overall safety of the country.

25Jul

Being an Indian comes with its own set of advantages and disadvantages. On the plus side, we have a rich cultural heritage, diverse languages, and cuisines, which make our country vibrant and unique. India also boasts of a rapidly growing economy and a young demographic that promises potential. However, on the downside, we grapple with issues like corruption, poverty, and social discrimination. Despite these challenges, the spirit of unity in diversity continues to define our nationhood.

24Jul

In my latest blog post, I explore the potential of improving academic writing at Indian Universities through peer review and the implementation of a paper revision program. The concept relies on the idea that students can learn a lot from critiquing each other's work. This method not only improves critical thinking but also enhances the overall quality of academic writing. The post further discusses the practical steps towards introducing such a program at Indian Universities. It's a must-read for anyone interested in innovative approaches to higher education.

23Jul

In India, life after 20 for a girl is often a mix of personal growth, societal expectations, and cultural changes. Many begin to shoulder responsibilities, pursue higher education or start their career, while also dealing with societal pressure about marriage and settling down. It can be a challenging phase, but also one filled with exciting opportunities and potential for self-discovery. It's a period of transition where one learns to balance traditional values with modern ambitions. Despite the challenges, it's a pivotal stage in shaping one's identity and future.

17Jul

After researching and understanding Symbiosis Coaching, I believe it's a solid choice for life coaching studies. They offer programs that are accredited by the International Coach Federation, which gives credibility to their courses. Students also have the advantage of flexible online learning. The feedback from students indicates satisfaction with the quality of the tutors and the course content. So, if you're considering a career in life coaching, Symbiosis Coaching can be a good stepping stone.

11Jul

In the Times of India, the editorial page is typically located towards the middle of the newspaper. It's where the editors express their views on various topics, providing insights and opinions. It's a significant section as it houses thought-provoking articles and commentaries. Over the years, it's been a platform for intellectuals to voice their perspectives. So next time, when you grab your Times of India, don't forget to check out this important section.

1May

In my opinion, the major cause of road accidents in India is the lack of proper road infrastructure and traffic management. Overcrowded roads, poorly maintained vehicles, and a general disregard for traffic rules contribute significantly to the problem. Additionally, the lack of stringent law enforcement and penalties for traffic violations allows these issues to persist. Furthermore, insufficient driver training and awareness of road safety measures exacerbate the situation. I believe that by addressing these factors, we can significantly reduce the number of road accidents in India.